An alcohol-free and vegan Chinese herbal supplement that supports digestive health. Ɨ
- Massa Fermentata* contains wheat
- Tangerine Peel
- Kosher vegetable glycerin
- Purified water
Free of: Animal Products, Soy, Dairy, Sesame, Nuts
FDA Allergens: Wheat
Bottle Size: 2 ounces
Serving Size: 2 droppers full
Directions: 2 droppers full orally every 2-3 hours, not to exceed 6 times daily.
How does this formula support pediatric health?
A 10:1 extract in an alcohol-free tincture, Quiet Nites is a pediatric version of Bao He Wan and supports digestive health. Ɨ
What are Blue Poppy Pediatrics?
Established in 2007, Blue Poppy Pediatrics are alcohol-free herbal tinctures derived from both ancient literature and modern research. They are designed by Bob Flaws, one of the most experienced Western Chinese herbal elders in the world.
Why Blue Poppy Pediatrics?
- Alcohol-free and made with glycerin.
- Proprietary formulas designed to support common everyday pediatric conditions. Ɨ
- Manufactured in a cGMP factory in Oregon with ingredients from China.
- 3rd-party laboratory tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides.
- Free of pharmaceuticals and dyes.
- No added fillers or additional starches.
Ɨ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
inistration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.