Bao He Wan
- Brand: Great Nature
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: GNBH54
Supports digestive health. Ingredients: Hawthorn Fruit, Shan Zha (Fructus Crataegi) Pinellia, Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae) Hoelen, Fu Ling (Poria) Massa Fermentata, Shen Qu (Massa Fermentata)* contains wheat Tangerine, Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae) Radish Seed, Lai Fu Zi (Semen Raphani) Forsythia Fruit, Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae) Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, plant-based. Size: 90...
Supports digestive health.
- Hawthorn Fruit, Shan Zha (Fructus Crataegi)
- Pinellia, Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae)
- Hoelen, Fu Ling (Poria)
- Massa Fermentata, Shen Qu (Massa Fermentata)* contains wheat
- Tangerine, Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae)
- Radish Seed, Lai Fu Zi (Semen Raphani)
- Forsythia Fruit, Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae)
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, plant-based.
Size: 90 caplets
Directions: Take 3 caplets 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
Great Nature Classics are a highly concentrated, thoroughly-tested line of classical Chinese formulas.
Bao He Wan comes from Zhu Dan-xi's Ming dynasty Dan Xi Xin Fa (Dan-xi's Heart Methods) published in 1481. It's name translates to "protect harmony pill".
All Great Nature Classics Chinese Formulas are:
- Extracted and tableted at a facility that meets FDA cGMP standards, the most rigorous quality standards in the herbal industry
- Manufactured using traditional hot water extraction coupled with essential-oil recapturing for maximum potency of the finished product
- 3rd party testing is done on every batch for pesticides, microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, and other contaminants
- 7:1 concentration ratio in a densely packed 750 mg caplet provides stronger dosing with fewer caplets
- Serving size is 2250 mg or 3 caplets
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.