Supports immune health.
- Lonicera, Jin yin hua (Lonicera japonica flower)
- Forsythia, Lian qiao (Forsythia suspensa fruit)
- Balloon Flower, Jie geng (Platycodon grandiflorum root)
- Arctium, Niu bang zi (Arctium lappa fruit)
- Mint, Bo he (Mentha haplocalyx herb)
- Schizonepeta, Jing jie (Schizonepeta tenuifolia herb)
- Puffball Mushroom, Ma bo (Lasiosphaeria fenslii fruiting body)
- Bamboo Leaves and Stems, Dan zhu ye (Lophatherum gracile herb)
- Fermented Soybean, Dan dou chi (Glycine max bean-prep)* contains soy
- Andrographis, Chuan xin lian (Andrographis paniculata herb)
- Isatis, Ban lan gen (Isatis tinctoria root)
- Echinacea purpurea extract (Echinacea purpurea herb/4% polyphenols)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (hypromellose)
Size: 100 capsules per bottle, 500 mg each
Take 2 capsules every hour (up to 16 capsules/day) until the symptoms have passed or fulminated. For other uses, take as directed by your healthcare provider.
Yin Qiao Echinacea Plus by People's Herbs combines a highly-concentrated form of the classical Chinese formula Yin Qiao Jie Du Tang, a well-regarded ancient Chinese herbal formula. and echinacea, both supporting the immune system.
All People's Herbs formulas feature:
- Carefully sourced raw materials; including many domestically-sourced, organic ingredients
- All extracts are manufactured in a certified GMP facility
- People's Herbs Formulas are blended and encapsulated in GMP-certified facility in Oregon
- Each batch is laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and independently tested in the United States for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- All capsules are vegetarian except Empowered Cordyceps
- For potential FDA food allergens, click here
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.