Supports circulatory and joint health.
- Corydalis, Yan Hu Suo, Corydalis turtschaninovia
- Curcuma, Jiang Huang, Curcuma longa
- Frankincense, Ru Xiang, Boswellia carterii
- Myrrh, Mo Yao, Commiphora myrrha
- Ultra-micronized Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA), 375 mg per serving
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (Hypromellose)
Size: 100 capsules, 500 mg each
Directions: Take 3 capsules, every four hours as needed, up to 3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
There is a saying often cited in Traditional Chinese Medical education: Tong Ze Bu Tong. Tong Ze Bu Tong—where there is free flow, there is no pain; where there is pain, there is not free flow. This highlights the idea that qi (vital energy) and fluids need to circulate uninhibitedly for health to be present. This view contrasts starkly with the more biochemical ideas that hold sway in this modern era. The four herbs in Pain Formula Plus are all thought of in traditional circles as promoting the healthy movement of qi and blood: corydalis, curcuma, frankincense, myrrh. To this powerful group of four, highly concentrated herbs, we add PEA (ultramicronized palmitoylethanolamide), a compound discovered by Nobel Prize-winning scientist Levi-Montalcini.
All People's Herbs Plus formulas feature:
- Carefully sourced raw materials; including many domestically sourced, organic ingredients
- All extracts are manufactured in a certified GMP facility
- People's Herbs Plus Formulas are blended and encapsulated in GMP-certified facility in Oregon
- Each batch is laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and independently tested in the United States for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- All capsules are vegetarian
- For potential FDA food allergens, click here
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.