A proprietary vegan supplement that combines a nutraceutical with Chinese herbs to support circulatory and joint health. Ɨ
- Ultra-micronized Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA), 375 mg per serving
- Corydalis, Yan Hu Suo
- Curcuma, Jiang Huang
- Frankincense, Ru Xiang
- Myrrh, Mo Yao,
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose)
Free of: Animal Products, Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Sesame, Nuts
FDA Allergens: None
Bottle Size: 100 capsules
Amount Per Capsule: 500 mg
Serving Size: 3 capsules or 1500 mg
Directions: Take 3 capsules, every four hours as needed, up to 3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
How does this formula support my health?
The four Chinese herbs in Pain Formula Plus are all thought of in traditional circles as promoting the healthy movement of qi: corydalis, curcuma, frankincense, myrrh. To this powerful group of four, highly concentrated herbs, we add PEA (ultramicronized palmitoylethanolamide), a compound discovered by Nobel Prize-winning scientist Levi-Montalcini to support circulatory and joint health. Ɨ
What are People's Herbs Plus?
Established in 2021, People's Herbs Plus are encapsulated herbal formulas derived from ancient literature and combined with modern-day nutraceuticals. Designed by Pacific Northwest herbalist with over 30 years of dietary supplement knowledge in the Chinese herbs.
Why People's Herbs Plus?
- All extracts are manufactured in a certified cGMP facility
- Unique nutraceuticals are combined with ancient Chinese formulas to yield superior results Ɨ
- Blended and encapsulated in a cGMP facility in Oregon
- Each batch is laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and independently tested in the United States for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
Ɨ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.