Supports immune health.
- Yu Ping Feng San extract (10:1/Huang Qi, Bai Zhu, Fang Feng)
- Shiitake extract powder (Lentinula edodes fruiting body/6% polysaccharides)
- Reishi extract powder (Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body/10% polysaccharides / 4% triterpenes)
- Astragalus extract powder (Astragalus membranaceus root/4% polyphenols)
Vegetarian capsules (Hypromellose)
Size: 100 capsules per bottle, 500 mg each
Take 1-2 capsules 3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Yu Ping Feng San (Jade Windscreen Powder), the base of this formula comes from Zhu Dan-xi's Ming dynasty Dan Xi Xin Fa (Dan-xi's Heart Method) published in 1481. Combining it, with highly concentrated extracts of immune boosting Astragalus, Shiitake, Reishi mushrooms, Jade Windscreen + ASR gives the benefits of stronger immune dosing in the convenience of a simple encapsulated product.
All People's Herbs formulas feature:
- Carefully sourced raw materials; including many domestically-sourced, organic ingredients
- All extracts are manufactured in a certified GMP facility
- People's Herbs Formulas are blended and encapsulated in GMP-certified facility in Oregon
- Each batch is laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and independently tested in the United States for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- All capsules are vegetarian except Empowered Cordyceps
- For potential FDA food allergens, click here
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
My acupuncturist told me about this product.
I have added it to my immune therapy help.
I would highly recommend this product.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. So glad this is doing so well for you!