Supports digestive health.
- Bupleurum, Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri)
- Pinellia, ginger-processed Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae)
- Bamboo Shavings, Zhu Ru (Caulis Bambusae In Taeniam)
- Pseudostellaria, Tai Zi Shen (Radix Pseudostellariae)
- Auranti, Zhi Qiao (Fructus Aurantii)
- Chinese Skullcap, Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae)
- Tangerine, Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae)
- Fresh Ginger, Sheng Jiang (uncooked Rhizoma Zingiberis)
- Chinese Licorice, Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae)
- Jujube, Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae)
- Kosher vegetable glycerin
- Purified water
Serving size: 2 droppers full
This formula version is 10:1 extract in a glycerin base.
NOTE: 2 droppers full = 2 grams of Chinese herbs in decoction
Size: 2 fl oz
Tummy Qi (Xiao Chai Hu Tang He Wan Dan Tang Jia Jian) comes from Wu Xiao-ni & Wu Qing-fu, Qing Yuan County Chinese Medical Hospital, Qing Yuan, Zhejiang, published in Zhe Jiang Zhong Yi Za Zhi (Zhe-jiang Journal of Chinese Medicine), issue #5, 2007, p. 275. Additions and subtractions come Bob Flaws's clinical experience.
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.