Great Nature Classics are a highly concentrated, thoroughly-tested line of classical Chinese formulas.
All Great Nature Classics Chinese Formulas are:
- Extracted and tableted at a facility that meets FDA cGMP standards, the most rigorous quality standards in the herbal industry
- Manufactured using traditional hot water extraction coupled with essential-oil recapturing for maximum potency of the finished product
- 3rd party testing is done on every batch for pesticides, microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, and other contaminants
- 7:1 concentration ratio in a densely packed 750 mg caplet provides stronger dosing with fewer caplets
- Serving size is 2250 mg or 3 caplets
- 7:1 powdered extract in a 750 mg caplet
Kang Ning Wan
- 90 caplets
- 750 mg per caplet
- 7:1 powdered extract
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Yi Yi Ren (Coicis Semen)
- Ju Hua (Chrysanthemi Flos)
- Tu Mu Xiang (Radix Inulae)
- Bai Zhi (Angelicae Dahuricae Radix)
- Huo Xiang (Pogostemonis Herba)
- Hou Po (Magnoliae Officinalis Cortex)
- Shen Qu (uncooked Massa Medicata Fermentata)* contains wheat
- Ge Gen (Puerariae Radix)
- Tian Huan Fen (Trichosanthis Radix)
- Gu Ya (Setariae Fructus Germinatus)
- Chen Pi (Citri Reticulatae Pericarpium)
- Bo He (Menthae Herba)
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, plant-based.
Directions: Take 3 caplets 2 times per day or follow your health care practitioner's instructions.
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.