Supports digestive health.Ingredients:
- Hoelen, Fu Ling (Poria)
- Job's Tears, Yi Yi Ren (Coicis Semen)
- Chrysanthemum, Ju Hua (Chrysanthemi Flos)
- Inula, Tu Mu Xiang (Radix Inulae)
- Fragrant Angelica, Bai Zhi (Angelicae Dahuricae Radix)
- Chinese Giant Hyssop, Huo Xiang (Pogostemonis Herba)
- Magnolia, Hou Po (Magnoliae Officinalis Cortex)
- Massa Fermentata, Shen Qu (uncooked Massa Medicata Fermentata)* contains wheat
- Kudzu, Ge Gen (Puerariae Radix)
- Trichosanthis, Tian Huan Fen (Trichosanthis Radix)
- Rice Sprouts, Gu Ya (Setariae Fructus Germinatus)
- Tangerine, Chen Pi (Citri Reticulatae Pericarpium)
- Mint, Bo He (Menthae Herba)
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, plant-based.
Size: 90 caplets per bottle, 750 mg each
Directions: Take 3 caplets 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
Great Nature Contemporaries are a highly concentrated, thoroughly-tested line of classical Chinese formulas.
Blue Poppy's Kang Ning Wan is our version of Po Chai Pills, one of the most recognized Chinese patent medicines in America. Originally formulated in 1896 by Li Shiu-kei, Po Chai Pills have proven to be an exceptionally useful and effective herbal medicine. The additions and subtractions from the original formula are based on clinical experience and research of Blue Poppy's herbal experts.
All Great Nature Contemporaries Chinese Formulas are:
- Extracted and tableted at a facility that meets FDA cGMP standards, the most rigorous quality standards in the herbal industry
- Manufactured using traditional hot water extraction coupled with essential-oil recapturing for maximum potency of the finished product
- 3rd party testing is done on every batch for pesticides, microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, and other contaminants
- 7:1 concentration ratio in a densely packed 750 mg caplet provides stronger dosing with fewer caplets
- Serving size is 2250 mg or 3 caplets
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.