Gui Pi Tang
- Brand: Great Nature
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: GNGP07-270
Supports cardiovascular and digestive health. Ingredients: Asian Ginseng, Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng) White Atractylodes, Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae) Jujube Seed, dry stir-fried Suan Zao Ren (Semen Zizyphi Spinosae) Longan, Long Yan Rou (Arillus Longae) Hoelen, Fu Ling (Poria) Astragalus, Huang Qi (Radix Astragali) Dong Quai, Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)...
Supports cardiovascular and digestive health.
- Asian Ginseng, Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng)
- White Atractylodes, Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Jujube Seed, dry stir-fried Suan Zao Ren (Semen Zizyphi Spinosae)
- Longan, Long Yan Rou (Arillus Longae)
- Hoelen, Fu Ling (Poria)
- Astragalus, Huang Qi (Radix Astragali)
- Dong Quai, Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Polygala, Yuan Zhi (Radix Polygalae)
- Chinese Licorice, mix-fried Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae)
- Inula, Tu Mu Xiang (Radix Inulae)
- Jujube Fruit, Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae)
- Fresh Ginger, Sheng Jiang (uncooked Rhizoma Zingiberis)
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, plant-based.
Size: 90 or 270 caplets per bottle, 750 mg each
Directions: Take 3 caplets 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
Great Nature Classics are a highly concentrated, thoroughly-tested line of classical Chinese formulas.
Gui Pi Tang (Restore the Spleen Decoction) comes from Yan Hong-he's Song dynasty Ji Sheng Fang (Formulas to Aid the Living) published in 1253.
All Great Nature Classics Chinese Formulas are:
- Extracted and tableted at a facility that meets FDA cGMP standards, the most rigorous quality standards in the herbal industry
- Manufactured using traditional hot water extraction coupled with essential-oil recapturing for maximum potency of the finished product
- 3rd party testing is done on every batch for pesticides, microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, and other contaminants
- 7:1 concentration ratio in a densely packed 750 mg caplet provides stronger dosing with fewer caplets
- Serving size is 2250 mg or 3 caplets
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.