A vegan Chinese herbal supplement that supports healthy bowel movements. Ɨ
- Dong Quai
- Fleeceflower* processed with soy
- Apricot Kernel
- Chinese Skullcap
- Bitter Orange
- Chinese Cimicifuga
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose)
Free of: Animal Products, Dairy, Gluten, Sesame, Nuts
FDA Allergens: Soy
Bottle Size: 60 capsules
Amount Per Capsule: 500 mg
Serving Size: 3 capsules or 1500 mg
Directions: Take 3 capsules 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
How does this formula support my health?
A 10:1 extract, Free The Flow supports healthy bowel movements. Ɨ
What are Blue Poppy Originals?
Established in 2000, Blue Poppy Originals are encapsulated herbal formulas derived from both ancient literature and modern research. They are designed by Bob Flaws, one of the most experienced Western Chinese herbal elders in the world.
Why Blue Poppy Originals?
- Proprietary formulas designed to support common everyday conditions. Ɨ
- Manufactured in a cGMP factory.
- 3rd-party laboratory tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides.
- Free of pharmaceuticals, dyes, and sugars.
- No added fillers or additional starches.
Ɨ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.