Great Nature Classics are a highly concentrated, thoroughly-tested line of classical Chinese formulas.
All Great Nature Classics Chinese Formulas are:
- Extracted and tableted at a facility that meets FDA cGMP standards, the most rigorous quality standards in the herbal industry
- Manufactured using traditional hot water extraction coupled with essential-oil recapturing for maximum potency of the finished product
- 3rd party testing is done on every batch for pesticides, microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, and other contaminants
- 7:1 concentration ratio in a densely packed 750 mg caplet provides stronger dosing with fewer caplets
- Serving size is 2250 mg or 3 caplets
- 7:1 powdered extract in a 750 mg caplet
An Mian Pian
- 90 caplets
- 750 mg per caplet
- 7:1 powdered extract
- 3 caplet serving
- Jin Yin Hua (Flos Lonicerae)
- Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae)
- Jie Geng (Radix Platycodi)
- Niu Bang Zi (Fructus Arctii)
- Bo He (Herba Menthae Haplocalycis)
- Dan Dou Chi (Semen Praeparatum Sojae)* contains soy
- fresh Lu Gen (Rhizoma Phragmitis)
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae)
- Jing Jie (Herba Schizonepetae)
- Dan Zhu Ye (Herba Lophatheri)
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, plant-based.
Directions: Take 3 caplets 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.