Looking for Yin-Care Wash & Applicator Combo? Click here.
Yin-care® Herbal Wash is an ancient Taoist formulation of 14 extracted herbs and their essential oils. This refreshing and soothing herbal wash is used in Chinese Medicine to dry and transform dampness, clear heat and toxin, purge fire, cool blood, and disperse wind associated with gynecological & dermatological discomfort and concerns.
Yin-care®’s Herbal Wash can assist with damp heat discharge, as well as damp heat resulting inflammation and persistent itching resulting from wind. It can be effectively applied as a wash, rub, sits bath or compress.
- Herbal, Ancient Taoist Formula for Damp, Damp-Heat, Toxic-Heat and Wind type Gynecological & Dermatological discomfort and concerns
- Recommended by Chinese Medical Practitioners/Doctors of Oriental Medicine, Naturopaths, Midwives, and OB/GYNs
- Contains both extracts and essential oils of the below listed herbs
- pH Balanced, cooling & cleansing
- Helps maintain a healthy vaginal microbiome
- Helps maintain a healthy skin microbiome
- Helps heal and prevent acne and breakouts
- Hypoallergenic, Medical Grade Fragrance
- Contains Both Extracts and Essential Oils of the Below Listed Herbs
- APPLICATOR NOT INCLUDED – PURCHASE SEPARATELY FOR VAGINAL APPLICATION
How to use Yin-care®’s Herbal Wash for vaginal conditions:
Mix 10% Yin-care®’s Herbal Wash and 90% water. Close nozzle, insert, and squeeze applicator. (May need an applicator if you don't already have one)
How to use Yin-care®’s Herbal Wash for general skincare:
Use Yin-care®’s Herbal Wash at a 10-50% dilution in a spray bottle and applied as a toner after washing the face to assist with maintaining a healthy skin microbiome. It can also be applied within this dilution range on a cotton pad and wiped over face, decollate, and back.
How to use Yin-care®’s Herbal Wash for acne:
Yin-Care cools and calms the skin while at the same time assisting with healing and preventing acne breakouts and dermatological microbial imbalance.
1. If a breakout consists only of mild pimples, saturate a cotton ball with Yin-care®’s Herbal Wash and apply it to the pimple/s for 15-20 minutes several times a day. This will decrease the inflammation and redness and speed the healing of the skin.
2. If you are active in sports and don’t wash your face immediately after sweating, fill a small spray bottle with a 50% dilution of Yin-care®’s Herbal Wash. Carry this small spray bottle in your gym/work-out bag and spray your face as soon as you are finished working out. This will assist in arresting the proliferation of unwanted bacteria.
3. For large areas of breakouts or the entire face, use a paper towel soaked in a 50% dilution of Yin-care®’s Herbal Wash (lightly squeezed so that the paper towel is not dripping with the solution) and lay it over the affected area. Similar to facial sheet masks with eye holes – you can create eye holes and nose holes if you want to lay it over your entire face. Leave on for 15-20 mins twice a day. For breakouts on your chest or back, use a paper towel.
One thing to remember is that Yin-care®’s Herbal Wash is both an essential oil-based extraction as well as a water-based extraction. If you have open sores that could feel irritated by the essential oil piece of this, please test the dilution on one area before applying to a larger area.
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
TOPICAL APPLICATIONS ONLY. DO NOT INGEST. May cause a sensation of temporary warmth upon application. Adverse reactions may occur if used on severely irritated or broken skin. If persistent burning occurs, discontinue use, flush with water, contact your health professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains 14 Extracted Herbs and Their Essential Oils:
Cnidium (She Chuang Zi)
Mentha (Bo He)
Lonicera (Jin Yin Hua)
Gardenia (Zhi Zi)
Phellodendron (Huang Bai)
Scutellaria (Huang Qin)
Sophora (Ku Shen)
Kochia (Di Gu Zi)
Artemisia (Yin Chen Hao)
Angelica (Du Huo)
Atractylodes (Can Zhu)
Acorus (Shi Chang Pu)
Artemisia (Ai Ye)
Pseudolarix (Tu Jing Pi)
Emulsifier derived from coconut oil (disodium laureth sulfosuccinate), food grade preservative derived from organic acid (potassium sorbate), hypoallergenic fragrance
Yin-Care, YinCare, Yincare, Yin Care
Wish they would make it unscented—especially considering how vehement the text on the package is about not changing “the scent of a woman.” Fragrance is not necessary for its healing effect. Only started using recently so uncertain of its long-term effectiveness.
I have been using this for a few months. It’s really helped prevent infections. Thank you!
So many applications--diaper rash, yeast infections, outbreaks and so on. Gentle, fast, effective.
I love this product! It has reliably helped me with yeast infections over the past couple of years. It's soothing and begins working immediately--the difference is noticeable right away! It really works, sometimes so rapidly that I stop using it and then have to start again in a day or two because I quit prematurely. Buy it, use it for several days consistently, and you'll be so glad you did! I'm so glad People's Herbs offers it, as it's not available everywhere.