Gou Teng Yin
- Brand: People's Herbs
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: CLTM19
Supports cardiovascular health. Ingredients: Gastrodia Mushroom, Tian Ma Mi Huan Jun (Armillaria mellea) Uncaria, Gou Teng (Ramulus Uncariae Cum Uncis) Caulis, Ye Jiao Teng (Caulis Polygoni Multiflori) Abalone Shell, Shi Jue Ming (Concha Haliotidis) White Mulberry, Sang Ji Sheng (Herba Taxilli) Eucommia, Du Zhong (Cortex Eucommiae) Cyathula, Chuan Niu Xi (Radix Cyathulae) Gardenia Fruit,...
Supports cardiovascular health.
- Gastrodia Mushroom, Tian Ma Mi Huan Jun (Armillaria mellea)
- Uncaria, Gou Teng (Ramulus Uncariae Cum Uncis)
- Caulis, Ye Jiao Teng (Caulis Polygoni Multiflori)
- Abalone Shell, Shi Jue Ming (Concha Haliotidis)
- White Mulberry, Sang Ji Sheng (Herba Taxilli)
- Eucommia, Du Zhong (Cortex Eucommiae)
- Cyathula, Chuan Niu Xi (Radix Cyathulae)
- Gardenia Fruit, Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardeniae)
- Chinese Skullcap, Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae)
- Hoelen, Fu Ling (Poria)
- Leonuri, Yi Mu Cao (Herba Leonuri)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose)
Size: 120 capsules, 500 mg each
Directions: Take 3 capsules 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
Blue Poppy Classics are Blue Poppy’s high-concentrate extract versions of formulas, but stronger than most other ready-made or patent formulas.
Gou Teng Yin aka Tian Ma Gou Teng Yin (Gastordia & Uncaria Beverage) comes from the Za Bing Zheng Zhi Xin Yi (Newly Significant Miscellaneous Diseases Proven Treatment), author and date unknow. It has been significantly modified by replacing the endangered species Tian Ma (Rhizoma Gastordiae) with Tian Ma Mi Huan Jun or "Gastrodia Mushroom" which is grown commercially and has the same functions and indications.
Our refined extraction method delivers the decoction equivalent of 5 grams of herbs per capsule, allowing you to use fewer capsules to deliver the suggested daily dose of 1500 mg or 3 capsules.
- Packaged in a bottle of 120 capsules
- 10:1 concentrated herbal extracts
- Each vegetarian capsule equals 5 grams of decocted herbs
- Extracted and tableted at a facility that meets FDA cGMP standards, the most rigorous quality standards in the herbal industry
- Manufactured using traditional hot water extraction coupled with essential-oil recapturing for maximum potency of the finished product
- 3rd party testing is done on every batch
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.