Supports women's and men's health.
- Rehmannia, Shu Di Huang (processed Rehmannia Glutinosa)
- Rehmannia, Sheng Di Huang (Rehmannia Glutinosa)
- Hoelen, Fu Ling (Wolfiporia Extensa)
- Dong Quai, Dang Gui (Angelica Sinensis)
- Codonopsis, Dang Shen (Codonopsis Pilosula)
- White Peony, Bai Shao (Paeonia Lactiflora)
- Achyranthes, Niu Xi (Achyranthes Bidentata)
- Psoralea, Bu Gu Zhi (Psoralea Corylifolia)
- Eucommia, Du Zhong (Eucommia Ulmoides)
- Fennel, Xiao Hui Xiang (Foeniculum Vulgare)
- Anemarrhena, Zhi Mu (Anemarrhena Asphodeloides)
- Phellodendron, Huang Bai (Phellodendron Amurense)
- Tangerine, Chen Pi (Citrus Reticulata)
- Chinese Licorice, Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza Uralensis)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose)
Size: 60 or 180 capsules per bottle, 500 mg each
Directions: Take 3 capsules 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
As Blue Poppy's flagship herbal product, Blue Poppy Originals are patented formulations.
A 12:1 extract, Supplement Yin (Bu Yin Tang) is originally found in Gong Ding-xian's Wan Bing Hui Chun (Restoring Spring to the Tens of Thousands of Diseases). This formula tonifies yang by supplementing yin.
These herbal formulas are derived from both ancient literature and modern research and are designed by Bob Flaws, one of the most experienced Western Chinese herbal elders in the world.
- Manufactured in a certified GMP factory
- Laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- Highly concentrated to deliver more active ingredients
- Free of pharmaceuticals, dyes, and sugars
- Vegetarian capsule based
- 1500 mg per serving or 3 capsules
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.