Supports women's and men's health.
- Rehmannia, Shu Di (cooked Radix Rehmanniae)
- Dong Quai, Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- White Peony, Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Albae)
- Sichuan Lovage, Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
Other ingredients: Magnesium stearate (plant-based)
Size: 90 caplets per bottle, 750 mg each
Directions: Take 3 caplets 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
Great Nature Classics are a highly concentrated, thoroughly-tested line of classical Chinese formulas.
Si Wu Tang (Four Materials Decoction) comes from Zhang Zhong-jing's late Han dynasty Shang Han Lun (Treatise on Damage [Due to] Cold.
All Great Nature Classics Chinese Formulas are:
- Extracted and tableted at a facility that meets FDA cGMP standards, the most rigorous quality standards in the herbal industry
- Manufactured using traditional hot water extraction coupled with essential-oil recapturing for maximum potency of the finished product
- 3rd party testing is done on every batch for pesticides, microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, and other contaminants
- 7:1 concentration ratio in a densely packed 750 mg caplet provides stronger dosing with fewer caplets
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.