- Brand: People's Herbs
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: KS30000
Supports cardiovascular health. Ingredients: Hawthorn, Shan Zha (Crataegus) Salvia, Dan Shen (Salvaie Miltiorrhizae) Size: 100 capsules per bottle, 500 mg each Use: Take 2 capsules between meals three times daily Sanza (Hawthorn & Salvia Combination) combines Hawthorn (Sha Zha) and Salvia (Dan Shen) to help promote cardiovascular and circulatory health. All...
Supports cardiovascular health.
- Hawthorn, Shan Zha (Crataegus)
- Salvia, Dan Shen (Salvaie Miltiorrhizae)
Size: 100 capsules per bottle, 500 mg each
Use: Take 2 capsules between meals three times daily
Sanza (Hawthorn & Salvia Combination) combines Hawthorn (Sha Zha) and Salvia (Dan Shen) to help promote cardiovascular and circulatory health.
All People's Herbs formulas feature:
- Carefully sourced raw materials; including many domestically-sourced, organic ingredients
- All extracts are manufactured in a certified GMP facility
- People's Herbs Formulas are blended and encapsulated in GMP-certified facility in Oregon
- Each batch is laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and independently tested in the United States for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- All capsules are vegetarian except Empowered Cordyceps
- For potential FDA food allergens, click here
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product works well, and I’m happy with the results. It was referred to me by a dear friend and licensed acupuncturist from Bend, Oregon. May I suggest your company invest in better shipping methods, because it took more than a week for the product to arrive.
Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to hear of your positive results with the formula!
As for shipping, unfortunately, USPS has been experiencing delivery delays due to COVID-19 and once a product leaves our warehouse, the speed of delivery is in the hands of USPS. That said, we've added faster shipping options for an additional fee, which we hope is helpful.