Nourishing Skin Moisturizing Body Butter- Portable Stick
- Brand: People's Herbs
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: NSSTK
Tags: redermavive , skin , supports-skin-health
Supports skin health.
- Jojoba Butter
- Cupuacu Butter
- Peach Kernel Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Avocado Seed Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
- Rosemary Seed Extract
- Dong Quai (Dang Gui)
- Fleeceflower Root (He Shou Wu) *processed with soy
- Rehmannia (Sheng Di Huang)
- Cnidium Fruit (She Chuang Zi)
- Tribulus Fruit (Bai Ji Li)
- Siler (Fang Feng)
- Epimedium (Yin Yang Huo)
- Chinese Licorice (Gan Cao)
- Safflower (Hong Hua)
- Rose Absolute
- Rose Geranium
- Roman Chamomile
- Sweet Orange
Directions: Smooth generously into skin, reapply as needed. Apply immediately after showering to lock in moisture.
Key Ingredients: cupuacu butter, peach kernel oil, avocado oil, dang gui, sheng di huang, fang feng, rose geranium, sweet orange, chamomile
Free of: carcinogens, parabens, SLS & SLES, phthalates, synthetic fragrance
Description: Bring comfort to dry and flaky skin, and replenish your skin’s moisture with ReDermaVive Nourishing Skin Moisturizing Body Butter. This naturally-derived beauty potion uses potent ingredients such as cupuacu butter and chamomile to help soothe, moisturize, and deeply condition your skin while making it look dewy and healthy from the first application.
- Soften your skin like never before with the ever so luxurious Nourishing Skin Moisturizing Body Butter.
- Provides intense moisture to your skin leaving it soft and supple.
- Features beautiful scents of rose, rose geranium, and sweet orange. You will fall in love with the scent each and every time you apply this body butter.
- Use after your shower on damp skin to lock in hydration.
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.