Supports central nervous system health.
- Silk Flower Bark, He Huan Pi (Cortex Albiziae)
- Caulis, Ye Jiao Teng (Caulis Polygoni Multiflori)
- Unicaria, Gou Teng (Ramulus Uncariae Cum Uncis)
- Hoelen, Fu Ling (Poria)
- Sichuan Lovage, Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
- Bupleurum, Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri)
- White Atractylodis, Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Dong Quai, Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Chinese Skullcap, Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae)
- Pinellia, Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae)
- Grass-leaf Sweet Flag, Shi Chang Pu (Rhizoma Acori Tatarinowii)
- Chinese Licorice, mixfried Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae)
- Kosher vegetable glycerin
- Purified water
Serving size: 2 droppers full
This formula version is 10:1 extract in a glycerin base.
NOTE: 2 droppers full = 2 grams of Chinese herbs in decoction
Size: 2 fl oz
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
Peaceful Focus (Yi Gan San Jia Wei) is a modification of Yi Gan San (Repress the Liver Powder) originally found in Yang Shi-ying's Song dynasty Ren Chai Zhi Zhi Fang (Compassionate & Abstemious Straight Guiding Formulas). Modifications are based on Bob Flaws's clinical experience.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.