The original Nourishing Yin Oil formula was created by Bob Flaws. It is based on his extensive research of the Chinese gynecologic literature and three decades of clinical experience as a gynecologic specialist. Over the last several years, the carrier oils of the formula has been refined to include fractionated coconut oil, avocado oil, and grape seed oil, including a pleasant aroma from the essential oils of rose, rose geranium, and chamomile.
- Dong Quai, Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Fleeceflower Root, He Shou Wu (Radix Polygoni Multiflori)
- Rehmannia, Sheng Di Huang (uncooked Radix Rehmanniae)
- Cnidium Fruit, She Chuang Zi (Semen Cnidii)
- Tribulus Fruit, Ci Ji Li (Fructus Trictici)
- Siler, Fang Feng (Radix Saposhnikoviae)
- Epimedium, Yin Yang Huo (Herba Epimedii)
- Chinese Licorice, Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhiza)
- Safflower, Hong Hua (Flos Carthami)
- Essential oils of: Rose Rose Geranium, and Chamomile
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Grape seed Oil
Instructions for use: Apply a small amount to fingertips and massage to areas of compliant. For best results, use warm. Apply 1-2 times daily as needed.
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.