Supports respiratory health.
- Ophiopogon, Mai Men Dong (Tuber Ophiopogonis)
- Rice, Geng Mi (Fructus Oryzae)
- Jujube, Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae)
- Codonopsis, Dang Shen (Radix Codonopsis)
- Pinellia, Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae)
- Chinese Licorice, Sheng Gan Cao (uncooked Radix Glycyrrhizae)
- Kosher vegetable glycerin
- Purified water
Moisten Dryness (Mai Men Dong Tang) comes from Zhang Zhong-jing’s late Han dynasty Jin Gui Yao Lue (Essentials from the Golden Cabinet). This pediatric version is 9:1 extract in a 2 oz. glycerin base.
Serving size: 2 droppers full
NOTE: 2 droppers full = 1.8 grams of Chinese herbs in decoction
Size: 2 fluid ounces
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.