Supports low back and urinary health.
This formula comes from Qian Yi’s famous Song dynasty pediatric text Xiao Er Yao Zheng Zhi Jue (The Correct Execution of Pediatric Medicinals & Patterns) published in 1119 CE. Our version is a 7:1 powdered extract in a 750 mg caplet.
Shu Di Huang (cooked Radix Rehmanniae)
Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni)
Shan Yao (Radix Dioscoreae)
Fu Ling (Poria)
Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan)
Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, plant-based.
Size: 90 caplets per bottle, 750 mg each or 270 caplets
Directions: Take 3 caplets 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
Great Nature Classics are a highly concentrated, thoroughly-tested line of classical Chinese formulas.
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan (Six Flavors Rehmannia Pill) comes from Qian Yi's famous Song dynasty pediatric text Xiao Er Yao Zheng Zhi Jue (The Correct Execution of Pediatric Medicinals & Patterns) published in 1119.
All Great Nature Classics Chinese Formulas are:
- Extracted and tableted at a facility that meets FDA cGMP standards, the most rigorous quality standards in the herbal industry
- Manufactured using traditional hot water extraction coupled with essential-oil recapturing for maximum potency of the finished product
- 3rd party testing is done on every batch for pesticides, microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, and other contaminants
- 7:1 concentration ratio in a densely packed 750 mg caplet provides stronger dosing with fewer caplets
- Serving size is 2250 mg or 3 caplets
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.