This formula, originally from the Tuina Department of the Anhui College of Chinese Medicine, is meant for chronic, enduring musculoskeletal complaints.
Functions: Warms the channels and move the qi, quickens the blood and frees the flow of the network vessels, strengthens the sinews and bones
- Hong Hua (Flos Carthami)
- Cao Wu (Radix Aconiti Kusnezoffi)
- Chuan Wu (Radix Aconiti)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Du Huo (Radix Angelica Pubescenes)
- Tao Ren (Semen Persicae)
- Sheng Jiang (uncooked Rhizoma Zingiberis)
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae)
- Zi Ran Tong (Pyritum)
- Wei Ling Xian (Radix Clematidis)
- Gui Zhi (Ramulus Cinnamomi)
- Mo Yao (Myrrha)
- Ru Xiang (Olibanum)
- Zhang Nao (Camphora)
Contraindications: Wind, damp, heat impediment conditions
Use: Apply liberally to the affected area 3-5 times per day.
For external use only. Do not take internally.