- Brand: People's Herbs
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: FY
Supports men's health. Ingredients: Astragalus, Astragalus membranaceus (root), Huang qi Morinda, Morinda offiicinalis (root), Ba ji tian Allium, Allium tuberosum (seed), Jiu zi Cynomorium, Cynomorium songaricum (stem), Suo yang Cuscuta chinensis (seed), Tu si zi Psoralea, Psoralea corylifolia (fruit), Bu gu zhi Horny Goat Weed, Epimedium grandiflorum (leaf), Yin yang...
Supports men's health.
- Astragalus, Astragalus membranaceus (root), Huang qi
- Morinda, Morinda offiicinalis (root), Ba ji tian
- Allium, Allium tuberosum (seed), Jiu zi
- Cynomorium, Cynomorium songaricum (stem), Suo yang
- Cuscuta chinensis (seed), Tu si zi
- Psoralea, Psoralea corylifolia (fruit), Bu gu zhi
- Horny Goat Weed, Epimedium grandiflorum (leaf), Yin yang huo
- Polygonum, Polygonum multiflorum (root), He shou wu* processed with soy
- Rehmannia, Rehmannia glutinosa (root), Shu di huang
- Ginkgo, Ginkgo biloba (nut), Bai guo* tree nut
- Polygonatum, Polygonatum sibiricum (rhizome), Huang jing
- Goji, Lycium barbarum (fruit), Gou qi zi
- Chinese Yam, Dioscorea opposita (root), Shan yao
- Japanese Sophora, Sophora japonica (fruit), Huai jiao
Vegetarian capsules (Hypromellose, kappa-Carrageenan)
Size: 100 capsules, 500 mg each
Take 2 capsules 3 times per day or 5 capsules 20-60 minutes before desired activity.
A good picture of Yang would be in the early springtime when seeds below the ground begin to sprout. They have enough energy (Yang) to push through the soil, unfurl, and become erect, reaching in a sense for the Sun (a symbol of Yang). This is healthy Yang in action.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is a called a “medicine of systematic correspondence,” i.e., a resonance between the inner and outer environments. We see a healthy Yang expression in this erect sprout, and this is possible in a human body as well. Yang-natured plants can be used to support healthy Yang function in a human being. One of the herbs in Forever Yang has both yin and yang in its name: Yin Yang Huo. This is epimedium, which has the interesting common name of “horny goat weed.” You can guess its reputation from its name.
All People's Herbs formulas feature:
- Carefully sourced raw materials; including many domestically sourced, organic ingredients
- All extracts are manufactured in a certified GMP facility
- People's Herbs Formulas are blended and encapsulated in GMP-certified facility in Oregon
- Each batch is laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and independently tested in the United States for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- All capsules are vegetarian except Empowered Cordyceps
- For potential FDA food allergens, click here
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Great for everything a man is hoping for in health and in sextual enhancements
Thanks for your feedback! We're so glad to hear you're pleased with this formula.