- Brand: Blue Poppy
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- SKU: DQ2
A vegan Chinese herbal supplement that supports healthy blood glucose levels already within a normal range, with bitter melon. Ɨ
- Bitter Melon
- White Atractylodis
- Red Atractylodis
- Water Plantain
- Lotus Leaf
- Unprocessed Cattail Pollen
- Hawthorn Fruit
- Chinese Rhubarb
- Schisandra Fruit
- Chinese Dodder Seeds
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose)
Free of: Animal Products, Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Sesame, Nuts
FDA Allergens: None
Bottle Size: 60 capsules
Amount Per Capsule: 500 mg
Serving Size: 3 capsules or 1500 mg
Directions: Take 3 capsules 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
How does this formula support my health?
A 10:1 extract, DiaQuell 2 supports healthy blood glucose levels already within a normal range with the addition of bitter melon. Ɨ
What are Blue Poppy Originals?
Established in 2000, Blue Poppy Originals are encapsulated herbal formulas derived from both ancient literature and modern research. They are designed by Bob Flaws, one of the most experienced Western Chinese herbal elders in the world.
Why Blue Poppy Originals?
- Proprietary formulas designed to support common everyday conditions. Ɨ
- Manufactured in a cGMP factory.
- 3rd-party laboratory tested for heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, and pesticides.
- Free of pharmaceuticals, dyes, and sugars.
- No added fillers or additional starches.
Ɨ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.