Supports healthy blood glucose levels already within a normal range, with bitter melon.
- Bitter Melon, Ku Gua (Fructus Momordicae Charantiae)
- Astragalus, Huang Qi (Radix Astragali)
- White Atractylodis, Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocpehalae)
- Red Atractylodis, Cang Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis)
- Water Plantain, Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Lotus Leaf, He Ye (Folium Nelumbinis)
- Unprocessed Cattail Pollen, uncooked Pu Huang (Pollen Typhae)
- Hawthorn Fruit, Shan Zha (Fructus Crataegi)
- Tangerine, Ju Hong (Pericarpium Citri Erythrocarpae)
- Chinese Rhubarb, uncooked Da Huang (Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei)
- Schisandra Fruit, Wu Wei Zi (Schisandra Chinessis)
- Chinese Dodder Seeds, Tu Su Zi (Cuscuta Chinesis)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose)
Size: 60 capsules, 500 mg each
Directions: Take 3 capsules 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
As Blue Poppy's flagship herbal product, Blue Poppy Originals are patented formulations.
A 10:1 extract, DiaQuell 2 with bitter melon (Ku Gua Huang Qi Tang) is a modification of Fang Ji Huang Qi Tang (Stephania & Astragalus Decoction) first found in Zhang Zhong-jing's late Han dynasty Jin Gui Yao Lue (Essentials from the Golden Cabinet).
These herbal formulas are derived from both ancient literature and modern research and are designed by Bob Flaws, one of the most experienced Western Chinese herbal elders in the world.
- Manufactured in a certified GMP factory
- Laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- Highly concentrated to deliver more active ingredients
- Free of pharmaceuticals, dyes, and sugars
- Vegetarian capsule based
- 1500 mg per serving or 3 capsules
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.