Dan Zhi Xiao Yao San
- Brand: Blue Poppy
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: CLDZ03
Supports digestive and women's health. Ingredients: Tree Peony, Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan) Gardenia Fruit, Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardneiae) Bupleurum, Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri) Dong Quai, Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) White Peony, Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Albae) White Atractylodis, Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae) Hoelen, Fu Ling (Poria) Chinese...
Supports digestive and women's health.
- Tree Peony, Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan)
- Gardenia Fruit, Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardneiae)
- Bupleurum, Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri)
- Dong Quai, Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- White Peony, Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Albae)
- White Atractylodis, Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Hoelen, Fu Ling (Poria)
- Chinese Licorice, Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose)
Size: 120 capsules, 500 mg each
Directions: Take 3 capsules 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
Blue Poppy Classics are Blue Poppy’s high-concentrate extract versions of formulas, but stronger than most other ready-made or patent formulas.
Dan Zhi Xiao Yao San is a modification of Xiao Yao San (Rambling Powder) from the Tai Ping Hui He Ji Ju Fang (Tai Ping Imperial Grace Formulary). As such, it comes from the late Qing dynasty Nei Ke Zhai Yao (The Selected Essentials of Internal Medicine) published in the mid 19th century.
Our refined extraction method delivers the decoction equivalent of 5 grams of herbs per capsule, allowing you to use fewer capsules to deliver the suggested daily dose of 1500 mg or 3 capsules.
- Packaged in a bottle of 120 capsules
- 10:1 concentrated herbal extracts
- Each vegetarian capsule equals 5 grams of decocted herbs
- Extracted and tableted at a facility that meets FDA cGMP standards, the most rigorous quality standards in the herbal industry
- Manufactured using traditional hot water extraction coupled with essential-oil recapturing for maximum potency of the finished product
- 3rd party testing is done on every batch
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.