Supports immune health.
- Astragalus Root, Huang Qi (Radix Astragali)
- Fleeceflower Root, He Shou Wu (Radix Polygoni Multiflori)* processed with soy
- Achyranthis Root, Niu Xi (Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae)
- Codonopsis, Dang Shen (Radix Codonopsis)
- White Atractylodis, Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Anemarrhena, Zhi Mu (Rhizoma Anemarrhenae)
- Black Plum, Wu Mei (Fructus Mume)
- Chinese Black Cardamom, Cao Guo (Fructus Tsao-kuo)
- (Honey-fried) Chinese Licorice, mix-fried Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae)
- Dong Quai, Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Tangerine, Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae)
- Chinese Cimicifuga, Sheng Ma (Rhizoma Cimicifugae)
- Bupleurum, Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose)
Size: 60 capsules
Directions: Take 3 capsules 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
As Blue Poppy's flagship herbal product, Blue Poppy Originals are patented formulations.
A 12:1 extract, Anti-Nue Boost the Qi (Kang Nue Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang) is a formula based on Ye Tian-shi's modification of Li Dong-yuan's Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang as found in Ye Tian Zhi Da Quan (A Great Compendium of Ye Tian'shi's Diagnoses & Treatments) compiled by Chen Ke-zheng. Other ingredients have been added based upon Bob Flaws's research and clinical experience.
These herbal formulas are derived from both ancient literature and modern research and are designed by Bob Flaws, one of the most experienced Western Chinese herbal elders in the world.
- Manufactured in a certified GMP factory
- Laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- Highly concentrated to deliver more active ingredients
- Free of pharmaceuticals, dyes, and sugars
- Vegetarian capsule based
- 1500 mg per serving or 3 capsules
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.