Supports seasonal immune health.
- Astragalus, Astragalus membranaceus (root), Huang qi
- Job’s Tears, Coix lacryma (seed), Yi yi ren
- Chinese Yam, Dioscorea opposita (root), Shan yao
- Codnopsis, Codonopsis pilosula (root), Dang shen
- White Atractylodes, Atractylodes macrocephala (rhizome), Bai zhu
- Siler, Saposhnikovia divaricata (root), Fang feng
- Schizonepeta, Schizonepeta tenuifolia (aerial parts), Jing jie
- Balloon Flower, Platycodon grandiflorum (root), Jie geng
- Chebula, Terminalia chebula (fruit), He zi
- Magnolia, Magnolia denudata (flower), Xin yi hua
- Mint, Mentha haplocalyx (aerial parts), Bo he
- Water Plantain, Alisma orientale (rhizome), Ze xie
- Schisandra Fruit, Schisandra chinensis (fruit), Wu wei zi
- Chinese Licorice, Glycyrrhiza uralensis (root), Gan cao
- Cicada Molting, Cryptotympana pustulata (molting), Chan tui
- Dried Ginger, Zingiber officinalis (rhizome), Gan jiang
- Kosher vegetable glycerin
- Purified water
This formula a pediatric version of our AllerEase (Bi Qiu Tang Jia Jian) and is 9:1 extract in a glycerin tincture to make it easy to administer to children.
Size: 2 fl oz
Serving size: 2 droppers full = 1.8 grams of Chinese herbs in decoction.
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.