HHA® series facial sheet masks are made from cutting-edge bioengineering technology that purifies plant essences, and uses plant power to assist with reversing the signs of skin aging.
HHA® Deep Moisturizing Face Sheet Masks are extremely comfortable with a pure cotton, skin-friendly, permeable membrane. The essence is released constantly and slowly to provide long-lasting nourishment and moisture.
3 step moisturizing:
- Intensity - pure cotton membrane with micro-pressure and tailoring technology used for more comfortable moisturizing, constant nourishing and skin vitality
- Moistening - triple nourishing with multiple activation essence ingredients, enduring moisture deep to every inch of skin
- Reconstitute - dry skin is reconstituted with moisture from spring water
6 core components to help brighten skin:
- Yeast extract
- Hyaluronic acid
- Saccharide isomerate
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract
- Tremella fuciformis extract
- Silk sericin
Good for these skin types:
- Cleanse the face and pat dry.
- Open package, take out the sheet mask, and gently unfold it.
- Apply the mask to the face, starting at the forehead.
- Press the mask onto face so it releases any air bubbles.
- Relax and leave the mask for 20-30 minutes to allow the nutritional essence to fully be absorbed by the skin.
- Peel off the mask and gently pat any remaining essence into the skin, or wash with clean water.
Quantity: 5 masks per box
Water, Hyaluronic acid, 1,3-Propylene glycol, Betaine, Lactobacillus/Rice fermentation product, collagen, B-Dextran, North American witch hazel extract, Peony Root Extract, Yeast polypeptides, Yeast extract, Silk sericin, Barbadensis Aloe Vera Extract, Yellow collagen, Honeysuckle flower extract, Sugar isomers, Citrus peel extract, Tremella extract, European mallow extract, Mother daisy extract, Oat kernel extract, Ceramide 3, Ethylene glycol, Caprylate hydroxamic acid
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.