SAME KENSHIN PRODUCT, SAME MANUFACTURER IN JAPAN, NEW LOOK
All People's Herbs formulas feature:
- Carefully sourced raw materials; including many domestically-sourced, organic ingredients
- All extracts are manufactured in a certified GMP facility
- People's Herbs Formulas are blended and encapsulated in GMP-certified facility in Oregon
- Each batch is laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and independently tested in the United States for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- All capsules are vegetarian except Empowered Cordyceps and Sanza Formula
- For potential FDA food allergens, click here
Kelp Root Tablets
400 tablets / 330mg each
People's Herb's Kelp Tablets, formerly Kenshin's Kelp, is a combination of extract and powder of kelp roots prepared in tablet form.
People's Herb's Kelp uses the root of the kelp plant because there is more nutritional value found there. The extraction process used to make People's Herb's Kelp helps to assure that the content of sodium, which is high in most seaweed, is kept low. It remains a relatively rich source of minerals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.