Gua sha moves lymphatic fluids so skin can function better and improve blood circulation. It reduces puffiness and adds qi (energy) to help your skin feel lifted and brighter.
Facial muscles store a lot of tension, which can cause wrinkles and fine lines. Regular gua sha massage will increase stimulation, drain congested lymph nodes, rid the body of toxins, stimulate collagen production, help with sinus issues, and decrease under eye puffiness.
Gentle pressure and motion promotes circulation, plumping, and sculpting the skin and is brings a healthy glow to your skin.
Gua Sha Benefits:
- moves and drains lymphatic fluids
- adds qi (energy) to the skin
- reduces face and under eye puffiness
- increases blood circulation
- reduces jaw tension
- reduces sinus pressure
- brings about a healthy glow
Shape: Claw shape
Rose Quartz: Called the Heart Stone and the Love Stone, Rose Quartz is said to give off vibrations that promote love, happiness and emotional health.
Use: Start with a cleansed face and use the gua sha tool morning and/or night. After you apply gua sha oil or facial oil, glide the gua sha stone over the skin. Keep the gua sha stone in the refrigerator or freezer for maximum cooling and anti-swelling effects. Or run under warm water prior to use for a warmer effect.
Recommended gua sha oil:
How to gua sha:
- Read our blog post with step-by-step instructions.
- View a how-to video tutorial here.
- Gua sha stroke directions for concave shaped tool.
- Gua sha stroke directions for heart shaped tool