Sizes: 0.5 oz and 2 oz jar
Note: The color of this ointment may be either yellow or pink. The formula itself and strength is the same in both versions. The color change is simply a result of the naturally occurring concentration of phytochemicals, being different in different batches of herbs used in this formula.
Directions: Apply externally several times per day as needed.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Palm Vegetable Shortening
- Wu Yao (Radix Linderae)
- Da Huang (Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Xue Jie (Sanguis Draconis)
- Di Yu (Radix Sanguisorbae)
- Huang Bai (Cortex Phellodendri)
- Huang Lian (Rhizoma Coptidis)
- Shi Chang Pu (Rhizoma Acori Tatarinowii)
- Hong Hua (Flos Carthami)
- Bing Pian (Borneolum)
- Ku Fan (Alum)