HHA® Moisturizing and Brightening Under Eye Masks (Pads) are made with cotton membrane that feels like super soft, supple skin!
- Soft - gentle and skin-friendly...soft to the touch, the right amount of thickness, moisturizing and breathable
- Tight - tightly fitted...no bubbles, full coverage, crescent-shaped cut, fit to skin around the eyes
- Moisturizing - long-lasting moisturizing...moist can be locked to moisturize the skin layer by layer and provide care for the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Elastic - micro-pressure has a strong bearing capacity and excellent elasticity, it can form negative pressure and "press" the essence into the underlying skin.
6 core ingredients to moisturize the skin:
- hyaluronic acid - moisturizing and repairing
- hydrolyzed soy protein - highly effective moisturizing
- squalane - moisturizing + anti-oxidant
- aesculus chinensis extract - improves blood circulation
- ceramide 3 - deep moisturizing
chondrus crispus extract - firming and moisturizing
- Cleanse the face and pat dry.
- Open the package and take out eye mask.
- Place and fix the small round end of the eye mask below the inner corner of the eye, press the mask to make it cling to the skin. Pull the mask along the lower eye line towards the outer corner of the eye and make sure it is clingy to the skin.
- Relax and wait at least 15-20 minutes (longer is okay!) to allow the skin to full absorb the essence nutrition of the eye mask.
- Remove the eye mask, tap on the skin with your clean fingertips, and massage the skin to allow the remaining essence to be absorbed completely.
Quantity: 7 packs
Hyaluronic acid, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Squalane, Aesculus chinensis extract, Ceramid 3, Chondrus crispus extract