Skin type: dry, rough, mature, and sensitive skin
Addresses: dryness/dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles, skin's firmness and elasticity, appearance of scars and age spots, blood circulation
Key Ingredients: avocado butter, sea buckthorn oil, red palm oil (ecologically sourced), pearl powder, sandalwood, ho wood, chuan xiong, dan shen, dang gui
Free of: carcinogens, parabens, SLS & SLES, phthalates, synthetic fragrance
Description: ReDermaVive Dry Skin Repair helps to moisturize and smooth your dry skin for a healthy and vibrant look! The formula used to create Dry Skin Repair is made from all natural Chinese herbs and oils to encourage healthy blood circulation and expel toxins. Dry Skin Repair also encourages the development of healthy and new skin tissue for better looking, healthier skin!
- Elevate your skincare routine with the ever-so-soothing and hydrating Dry Skin Repair.
- This repairing formula provides your skin with the moisture and ingredients it needs to stay soft, youthful, and glowing.
- The pure ingredients in this product give it a pleasant, natural aroma.
- Features only the best natural ingredients for your skin.
- Works hard to develop healthy blood flow, encourage proper circulation, and expel toxins.
- Makes a wonderful gift for your friend or family member.
Directions: Smooth generously over the body and into skin to soothe and hydrate dry skin and prevent moisture loss. Reapply as needed.
Size: 2 ounces
Full Ingredients & Benefits:
CHINESE MEDICINE HERBAL FORMULA -
Chuan Lian Zi - kills parasites and fungus
Chi Shao Yao, Bai Shao Yao - nourishes the blood
Chuan Xiong- Ligusticum Chuanxiong; Radix - invigorates the blood; promotes movement of Qi
Dan Shen - cools and nourishes the blood; reduces abscesses
Dang Gui - tonifies the blood; reduces swelling
He Shou Wu - nourishes the blood and extinguishes fire toxins
Huang Qi - generates flesh and expels toxins
- Zhen Zhu (Pearl Powder) - promotes healing and generates flesh
BOTANICAL OILS & WAXES-
Avocado oil and Butter - Persea americana - moisturizes and softens the skin; hypoallergenic; anti-inflammatory; helps in regeneration of skin by boosting collagen; helps repair older skin; supports the body in wound healing; smooths the look of wrinkles; tightens skin; diminishes appearance of scars, age spots, and blemishes
Beeswax - Cera Alba - creates barrier on skin that hydrates, conditions, soothes, and calms; has exfoliating and reparative properties that help promote skin regeneration to diminish the appearance of aging, wrinkles, and skin damage; promotes growth of newer skin; improves complexion; antiviral to prevent bacteria; reduces irritation and redness; promotes healing; adds natural radiance to skin; contains antioxidant; anti-inflammatory to help with eczema and rosacea
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT) - helps keep skin soft and nourished; provides a soothing barrier without clogging pores (noncomedogenic).
Red Palm Oil - Elaeis guineensis - contains super-antioxidant tocotrienols, Co-Q 10, and beta-carotene that is important for healthy skin. This oil is ecologically sourced from Ecuador. There are no naturally occurring Orangutan habitats found in Ecuador, which ensures that no Orangutans were hurt or killed in the harvesting of this oil. Secondly, the harvesting of the palm oil seeds does not involve clear cutting and burning of the irreplaceable rain forest. These palm kernels are harvested from family farms.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - Hippophae rhamnoides - moisturizes the skin; reduces signs of aging including winkles, fine lines, and spots; contains rare Omega-7 oil which is helpful to enrich the blood; 60 major and minor antioxidants; anti-inflammatory; anti-fungal; anti-bacterial; boosts micro-circulation; improves rate of regeneration of epidermal skin cells; promotes wound healing; enhances UV protection when used with sunscreen; anti-radiation to protect against radiation-induced damage; combats rosacea with its Rubefacient property; reduces redness
ESSENTIAL OILS -
Frankincense - Boswellia Carterii - repairs and regenerates skin cells to reduce appearance of aging and scarring; anti-microbial; stimulates growth of new skin cells; reduces redness
Ho Wood - Cinnamomum camphora var linalool - contains high amount of Linalool which helps calm, relax, and soothe anxiety; promotes feelings of relaxation and peace; leaves a pleasant cooling effect on skin; soothes skin; soft woodsy aroma with a hint of floral; Of note, our Ho Wood has had safrole (a carcinogen) removed, making it smell better and also making it safer for use
Rose Geranium - Pelargonium Gravolens - balances skin’s natural oil production; minimizes appearance of enlarged pores; anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral; reduces swelling; tightens, brightens, and removes dead skin cells; the scent of rose has been shown to enhance relaxation and soothe anxiety
- Sandalwood - Santalum album - anti-inflammatory; antibacterials; supports wound healing; has a calming effect to reduce anxiety
My routine is early morning, I apply Dry Skin Repair on my shoulders, arms, legs and feet. In addition to my morning routine, I also do the same body parts after taking a shower. I would say after one to two weeks of applying this product I could see my skin glisten or have a healthy look that would stay on all day. Not greasy at all; just a consistent glistening to my skin. I am 80 years old and have always had very dry skin; so this Dry Skin Repair ointment has been the best product to help my skin look younger and fresh with a glistening effect to my skin.
I just have to thank you some more! I LOVE these moisturizers!!! Their subtle scent, their feel, how they make my face feel..... I have been sticking to the red palm one, simply because I have fallen in love with it…