- High Quality-Materials: You will get 10 pairs of reusable acrylic glasses and 10 replaceable face shields. Glasses made of durable acrylic and PET materials. Comes with comfort fit acrylic glasses that can fit over most eyeglasses, anti-fog and anti-static coating treatment, clear face shields and double-sided anti-fog effect.
- Professional Protection: Reusable safety face shields, large area from the eyebrows to the chin to protect against foreign aggression,Full Facial Protection from droplets, saliva, splash, oil and dust.
- Full Face Shield: Transparent, lightweight, comfortable, breathable, ideal for protecting eye, mouth, nose from flying debris, droplets, aerosols, sprays and splatters.
- Lightweight & Comfortable: Ideal for long time wearing. Offers 180 degree protection from saliva or any other unwanted droplets
- Widely Used: Keep several of these safety face shield in your daypack, at home, at work or in your car. Use it in outdoor, kitchen and your office to protect your health. With ergonomics design, our safety face shield works for most people.
- Note: Remove protective cover off shield before first use. Some assembly required.
- No returns or exchanges.
This product has not been FDA cleared or approved, but has been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use as source control by the general public and by healthcare providers in healthcare settings as to help slow the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is: (1) not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection; (2) not recommended for use in a clinical setting where the risk of infection through inhalation is high; (3) not intended for antimicrobial or antiviral protection or related uses; (4) not intended for infection prevention or reduction; (5) not a respiratory protective device and should not be used for particulate filtration; and, (6) not for use in high risk aerosol generating procedures. This product shall remain authorized for such uses only for the duration of the FDA’s declaration, under section 564(b)(1) of the Federal, Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), that circumstances exist justifying the emergency use of medical devices, unless the EUA is terminated or revoked sooner