Great Nature Classics are a highly concentrated, thoroughly-tested line of classical Chinese formulas.
All Great Nature Classics Chinese Formulas are:
- Extracted and tableted at a facility that meets FDA cGMP standards, the most rigorous quality standards in the herbal industry
- Manufactured using traditional hot water extraction coupled with essential-oil recapturing for maximum potency of the finished product
- 3rd party testing is done on every batch for pesticides, microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, and other contaminants
- 7:1 concentration ratio in a densely packed 750 mg caplet provides stronger dosing with fewer caplets
- Serving size is 2250 mg or 3 caplets
- 7:1 powdered extract in a 750 mg caplet
An Shen Bu Xin Wan
- 90 caplets
- 750 mg per caplet
- 7:1 powdered extract
Ingredients (per 3 caplets)
- Zhen Zhu Mu (Margaritiferae Concha Usta) 1285 mg
- Ye Jiao Teng (Caulis Polygoni Multiflori) 322 mg
- Nu Zhen Zi (Fructus Ligustri) 257 mg
- Dan Shen (Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae) 193 mg
- Han Lian Cao (Herba Ecliptae) 193 mg
Directions: Take 3 caplets 2 times per day or follow your health care practitioner's instructions.
All of our Blue Poppy and Great Nature products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.