Supports joint health.
- Dong Quai, Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Codonopsis, Dang Shen (Radix Codonopsis)
- White Atractylodis, Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Red Atractylodis, Cang Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis)
- Sclerotum, Zhu Ling (Polyporus)
- Water Plantain, Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Anemarrhena, Zhi Mu (Rhizoma Anemarrhenae)
- Chinese Skullcap, Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae)
- Virgate Wormwood, Yin Chen Hao (Herba Artemsiae Scopariae)
- Yellow Pagoda Tree, Ku Shen (Eadix Sophorae Flavescentis)
- Kudzu, Ge Gen (Radix Puerariae)
- Notopterygium, Qiang Huo (Radix Et Rhizoma Notopterygii)
- Siler, Fang Feng (Radix Sapshnikoviae)
- Chinese Cimicifuga, Sheng Ma (Rhizoma Cimicifugae)
- Chinese Licorice, Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose)
Size: 60 capsules, 500 mg each
Directions: Take 3 capsules 2 times per day or follow your healthcare practitioner's instructions.
As Blue Poppy's flagship herbal product, Blue Poppy Originals are patented formulations.
A 10:1 extract, Dang Gui & Anemarrhena (Dang Gui Nian Tong Tang) is originally found in the “Gynecology” section of Li Dong-yuan’s, Lan Shi Mi Cang (Orchid Chamber Secret Treasury).
These herbal formulas are derived from both ancient literature and modern research and are designed by Bob Flaws, one of the most experienced Western Chinese herbal elders in the world.
- Manufactured in a certified GMP factory
- Laboratory tested to confirm the identity of the raw material, and for microbiological contaminants and heavy metals
- Highly concentrated to deliver more active ingredients
- Free of pharmaceuticals, dyes, and sugars
- Vegetarian capsule based
- 1500 mg per serving or 3 capsules
All of our Blue Poppy Originals, Blue Poppy Classics, Blue Poppy Externals, Blue Poppy Pediatrics, Great Nature Classics, People's Herbs, People's Herbs Plus, ReDermaVive by People's Herbs products come directly from Blue Poppy, the manufacturer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.